Have a question about NUGGETRY?
Who can write a review
- Encourage recent customers to write reviews about your business.
- Don’t have employees leave a review even if they shop at your dispensary/delivery.
- Don’t have family members or business partners write a review.
- Don’t write reviews for competitors.
Collecting reviews at a dispensary
- Make sure your customers are able to write reviews without input from your staff.
- Make sure all customers are able to leave a review even if they had a negative experience.
- Do not provide equipment (PC or tablet) for customers to write reviews.
- Do not write a review for a customer or give them advice on what to write.
- Do not hover over/around a customer that is writing a review.
Email review invitation
- Make sure your review invitation is clear.
- Try and send out email review invitations at the same time to all customers.
- Send email invitations to all customers and not just customers you feel had a positive experience.
- Do not remove customers from your email list that you feel had a negative experience.
- Do not ask for a positive review.
- Do not recommend customers that had a negative experience contact you instead of leaving a review.
Replying to reviews
- Always be respectful and polite.
- Try and offer help or support to solve any issues.
- Always thank the reviewer for leaving a review even if it’s negative.
- Never include personal pr private information.
- Never be aggressive or threaten a reviewer.
- Never ask for a review to be edited or deleted in a reply.
- Make sure you are reporting a review for a valid reason. Read our guide on Reasons For Reporting a Review for details.
- Report all reviews that in your opinion violate our guidelines.
- Do not only report negative reviews. Report all reviews that break the rules.
- Do not report a review more than once.
- Do not report a review for the wrong reason.